Book Title: Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Human Geography Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
AP Human Geography can be a tough nut to crack, but stellar AP scores are an important part of having a competitive college application at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam
arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Human Geography Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updatesPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Detailed maps and charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
• Helpful lists of key terms for every content review chapter