Book Title: Mom's Fun-Schooling Handbook: Flip to Fun-Schooling - An Idea Book & Coloring Journal for Homeschooling Moms
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- How To Homeschool: A Purse-Sized Guide to Getting Started (Tiny Treasures from the Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Smoothie Time - Health, Nutrition & Home Economics: Homeschooling Curriculum and Cookbook
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- The Four Seasons ~ Spelling Time ~ Master 150 Spelling Words Through Art & Logic: Do-It-Yourself Spelling Games For Elementary Students (Charity's Fun-Spelling Collection) (Volume 1)
- Mom Files - A Mother to Daughter Legacy: All My Mom's Best Writings, Favorite Scriptures, Handy Tips, Poems & Recipes! Sarah Janisse Brown - From A to Z
- Pondering the Past - A Creative Introduction to 30 Classical Stories: A Creative Study of English History and Classical Literature for Homeschooling Students - 1719 to 1912
I just wanted you to know that homeschooling can be a fun and peaceful experience for the whole family. If you feel stressed out about teaching your children you need this!
Flash Sale! Normal Price $32.50! Learn how to homeschool the fun way! The Fun-Schooling Handbook for Fun-Loving Families!
. Get ready for a new year of fun-filled homeschooling! Over 260 Pages of inspiration!
Learn how to let go of all the pressure to be the perfect teacher, and experience the joy of learning with your children!
This is a fun filled, yet relaxing book of ideas, homeschooling inspiration, and coloring pages designed to bless homeschooling moms. There are many quiet-time pages, organizing pages, thinking pages, and fun-school basket making activities!
"This is a beautiful book and I don't just mean the amazing cover. This mom's journal is a great way to organize your thoughts about teaching your children. The book is designed to inspire mothers to be good moms and homemakers, enjoy homeschooling, create a fun learning environment, care for yourself as a woman, spark new ideas, and it even has organization ideas and suggestions on how to be an example to your children. It's thorough and well put together from the first to the last page. I will definitely be gifting this book to friends." - Homeschooling Mom
What is Fun-Schooling?
Fun-Schooling is all about learning while having FUN together with your family.
Children Learn Best Through Curiosity, Discovery, Observation, Action, Play & Creativity! Fun-Schooling Moms help their children to learn about the real world by giving them the freedom and opportunity to learn by DOING real things.
This handbook is is a fun activity book for moms to help you inspire your children in ways you never imagined.
Fun quotes and ideas from over 20 Fun-Schooling Moms like you!
More than 200 Pages - This could last a whole year! Find all Sarah's Fun-Schooling Books at www.FunSchoolingBooks.com
I have three of the mom's journals , Homeschooling Handbook for moms, Coffee Time Quiet Time Journal, and this one The MOM's Fun-Schooling Handbook. I am a visual learner and I love to color in the adult coloring books. So I really enjoy the coloring pages. This book gives advice about creating fun-schooling baskets along with pictures of prepared baskets for those of us who need the pictures to fully "get" the idea. As well as making a mom-time basket. Before getting these journals I had never thought about a mom basket or making one but I have done it and I love my mom basket. Seeing my mom basket has helped me to remember to at least try and make time to sit down and use my basket. I'm working on sitting down with my kids and working in my book while they work in theirs. Through out the book there are quotes from other homeschooling moms which I love to read and find very inspiring. I have only been working in this book for about a week but I truly enjoy it and think I will continue as it really gets me thinking about my home and my homeschool as I journal my thoughts and color.
- Homeschooling Mom
The Mom's Fun Schooling Handbook is an awesome book written just for Moms by a Special Mom. This book is not like your ordinary planner or journal. There are awesome quotes/tips filling almost every page that you must read by dedicated homeschooling Moms like yourself. There are pages to Color Together with your Children. Pages to help you get Organized by writing down Your Goals as well as Goals for your Children and What They Want to Learn. A Reading Time page just for you that allows you to write special excerpts you want to remember from books you are reading. Creative Journaling and Doodling pages...these are my favorites. You just have to get this book and see it for yourself. It is a Mom book must have and like the title says, it's definitely a Fun-Schooling book needed for your homeschool library." - Jennifer