Book Title: Pyrography Basics: Techniques and Exercises for Beginners (Fox Chapel Publishing) Skill-Building Step-by-Step Instructions & Patterns with Temperature, Time, Texture & Layering Advice from Lora Irish
Publisher: Design Originals
Author: Lora Irish
- Learn to Burn: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started in Pyrography (Fox Chapel Publishing) Easily Create Beautiful Art & Gifts with 14 Step-by-Step Projects, How-to Photographs, & 50 Bonus Patterns
- Walnut Hollow Creative Versa Tool with Versa-Temp Variable Temperature Control and 11 Woodburning Points
- Pyrography Workbook: A Complete Guide to the Art of Woodburning (Fox Chapel Publishing) Step-by-Step Projects and Original Patterns for Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Woodburners
- Walnut Hollow Hotstamps Uppercase Alphabet Branding and Personalization Set for Wood and other Surfaces
- 50 PCS Wood Burning Kit, Wood Burning Tool Set for Pyrography Creative Include Carving/Embossing/Soldering Tips+ Wood Burning Pen + Stencil + Stand + Carrying Case
- Pyrography Patterns: Basic Techniques and 30 Wildlife Designs for Woodburning (Fox Chapel Publishing) Large, Ready-to-Use Patterns, Both Line and Tonal, plus Tips & Advice from Artist Sue Walters
- Walnut Hollow Hotstamps Lowercase Alphabet Branding and Personalization Set for Wood and other Surfaces
- Bestsupplier 50 Sheets Carbon Transfer Paper Tracing Paper for Wood, Paper, Canvas (9 x 13 Inch)
- The Art & Craft of Pyrography: Drawing with Fire on Leather, Gourds, Cloth, Paper, and Wood (Fox Chapel Publishing) More Than 40 Patterns, Step-by-Step Projects, and Expert Advice from Lora S. Irish
- 40Pcs Wood Burning Kit, Adjustable Temperature Soldering iron / Leather Pyrography Pen + Embossing/Carving/Soldering Tips +Stencil + Stand + Carrying Case
Nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish makes woodburning easy by walking you through all the basics of materials, tools, and techniques! In Pyrography Basics, you'll discover:
- 6 skill-building projects to help you master essential techniques
- Step-by-step instructions and patterns for the beginning woodburner
- 3 basic pyrography pen tips for writing, shading and detailing
- Using temperature, time, texture and layering to create artistic tonal values
- How to use a practice board to ensure the best burn for your project
Pyrography can enhance any project with lovely varieties of tone and texture. If you've ever wanted to take up this creative craft, Pyrography Basics will get you started, as nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish makes it easy for beginners to learn the creative craft of woodburning. All that aspiring beginners need is this book and an inexpensive woodburning tool to start adorning wood, gourds, leather, paper and more with beautifully burned images and patterns.
The author provides a thorough introduction to basic tools, materials and techniques. You'll learn how to set up a practice board to experiment with strokes and settings before moving on to working projects with confidence. 6 skill-building projects provide step-by-step exercises in using temperature, time, layering, and texturing to create artistic tonal values.
With Pyrography Basics, you'll soon master everything from shading to composition, as you apply pyrography to furniture, carvings, jewelry, ornaments, greeting cards, and much, much more.