Book Title: Your Life Can Be Better, Using Strategies for Adult ADD/ADHD
Publisher: Mill City Press, Inc.
Author: Douglas A. Puryear
- Organizing Solutions for People with ADHD, 2nd Edition-Revised and Updated: Tips and Tools to Help You Take Charge of Your Life and Get Organized
- The Mindfulness Prescription for Adult ADHD: An 8-Step Program for Strengthening Attention, Managing Emotions, and Achieving Your Goals
- Taking Charge of Adult ADHD
- Help for Women with ADHD: My Simple Strategies for Conquering Chaos
- The Queen of Distraction: How Women with ADHD Can Conquer Chaos, Find Focus, and Get More Done
- The Disorganized Mind: Coaching Your ADHD Brain to Take Control of Your Time, Tasks, and Talents
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life: Strategies that Work from an Acclaimed Professional Organizer and a Renowned ADD Clinician
- Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder
- You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!: The Classic Self-Help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Is It You, Me, or Adult A.D.D.? Stopping the Roller Coaster When Someone You Love Has Attention Deficit Disorder
This book is about using strategies for adult ADD or ADHD to make your life better. It has more information, too, especially about studying and learning, but it's really about strategies.
It is personal; it tells of how I and my patients and my friends cope, and sometimes fail to cope, with our ADD ADHD.
So it is not particularly scientific, and doesn't go much into the basics, like the history of ADD or how it's diagnosed, or causes, or treatment, though it does have some of that.
But what I'm trying to say is, it is about strategies, what you can do to make your life better.