Book Title: New Zealand Travel Guide: 101 Coolest Things to Do in New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington, Canterbury, Christchurch, Queenstown, Travel to New Zealand, Budget Travel New Zealand, )
Publisher: 101 Coolest Things
Release Date: 2017-04-30
Author: 101 Coolest Things
- Australia Travel Guide: 101 Coolest Things to Do in Australia (Backpacking Australia, Budget Travel Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Tasmania, Adelaide)
- New Zealand Travel Guide: Typical Costs, Weather & Climate, Visas & Immigration, How To Pack, Food, Hiking, Cycling, Top Things To See And Do And The Best Sights
- Driving New Zealand (Bucket Adventure Guides Book 3)
- Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
- Fodor's Essential Australia (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Squashed Possums: Off the beaten track in New Zealand
- Fodor's Essential New Zealand (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Simple and Delicious Indian Dishes Made For Your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
- New Zealand: The Best Of New Zealand (Travel Guide - New Zealand)
- New Zealand: New Zealand Travel Guide: The 30 Best Tips For Your Trip To New Zealand - The Places You Have To See (Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, The Hobbiton, New Zealand Travel Guide Book 1)
Hey there! Congrats on finding the ultimate guide to New Zealand travel!This New Zealand Guide can be downloaded across all your devices - So what are you waiting for?!
We think you’re hella lucky to be going to NZ and this guide will let you in on all of New Zealand’s travel secrets so you can have the best possible trip in places like Auckland, Christchurch, Canterbury, Wellington, and more besides.
Why You Need 101 Coolest Things to Do in New Zealand
This New Zealand guide is here to give you the inside track on:
Get Your Copy Right NOW!!
- the most delicious things to eat and drink, whether that happens to be oysters that are freshly caught that day or wines from New Zealand’s classic wine trail
- the most happening festivals, from a wild foods festival where you get to try all kinds of interesting delicacies to a hot air ballooning festival in the depths of the countryside
- jaw dropping historical and cultural sights you won’t want to miss like ancient Maori rock carvings and museums that explore the fascinating cultural history of New Zealand
- outdoor adventures you won’t forget in a hurry, whether you wish to bungee jump over the Nevis river or have a more sedate berry picking experience in the country
- where to shop for authentic souvenirs so that you can remember your trip to New Zealand forever
- the best places to catch a show, some live music, and make local friends
- and so much more awesomeness besides!
Tags: New Zealand, New Zealand Tours, New Zealand Outdoor Activities, New Zealand on a Shoestring, Backpacking New Zealand, New Zealand Food, New Zealand Museums, New Zealand Accommodation, Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, New Zealand Wines, New Zealand History, Wellington